getting adjusted, but not without grumbling
i am absolutley overjoyed by the unusually warm and beautiful weather for the time of year it is. it is a treat amidst the drastic changes we are currently undergoing.
i get to have a day off of work finally. our dear friend George has agreed to work so i can be off. having gotten to spend some time with him this week has also been a bit of cheer amidst the "storm".
i get to have a day off of work finally. our dear friend George has agreed to work so i can be off. having gotten to spend some time with him this week has also been a bit of cheer amidst the "storm".

2 Comments:
I am so happy that you will get a day off!!! And I am glad I am missing the warm weather up there to have even warmer weather down here. I miss you.
i quoted u in my blog today :)
Post a Comment
<< Home