-

joy

My Photo
Name:
Location: Matthews, North Carolina, United States

Finding my way, in a big big world.

30.11.05

me

what to do with myself.
i always want more that i have.
nothing is ever good enough.
i dream up problems before they arise.
i feel good today.
i know what i need to do, and yet never seem to get it done.
i am undisciplined.
i am careless.
i worship my care-freeness, and wear it as a badge of honor.
i love to dance.
i want more money.
i love to be around people.
today, i love to play pac-man.
i enjoy peaceful moments.
i love beauty.
i love attention and i enjoy being dotted on. and i would prefer no one know that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to remind you that it's not good to think of problems too much especially if it's not worth worrying over.

01 December, 2005 05:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your sense of awareness.

01 December, 2005 10:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot one:
I have a nice ass!

04 December, 2005 09:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home